Who is eligible to join NAVAPD?
Membership in NAVAPD is available to all VA physicians and dentists serving our nation's veterans who are in research, administrative, and clinical positions. This includes those who are:
- Full time VA employees.
- Those who serve in a part time capacity.
- Residents, fellows, and others in training with VA.
- Those who serve our nation's veterans as part of the VA heath care system fee basis program.
- VA and other full time retirees in the above categories.
How much does membership in NAVAPD cost?
The NAVAPD Board has worked diligently to maintain the annual association membership dues at $160 for VA physicians and dentists. That comes out to be about $13 a month or about $6.15 a pay period for VA employees who would like to pay their dues through payroll deduction. (For physicians & dentists working less than 1/2 time, dues are $100).
- The annual memberships dues for residents, fellows, and others in training with VA are $45.
- The annual membership dues are $80 for those physicians and dentists who are fully retired.
- Lifetime Membership is $1,500.
How do I pay my membership dues?
Your NAVAPD membership will be autorenewed every year. This autorenewal allows you uninterrupted membership in NAVAPD, and saves the organization time and money on annual invoicing and payment reminders. Thank you for your membership with NAVAPD — the nation's leading voice for VA physicians and dentists!
Join or Renew with NAVAPD Now!
- Fulltime VA ($160/yr)
- Physicians and Dentists working less than ½ time ($100/yr)
- Retirees ($80/yr)
- Residents and Fellows ($45/yr)
- Fee Basis Physicians and Dentists ($160/yr)
- Lifetime Membership ($1,500 one time)
Join or Renew Now and pay with a credit card:
NAVAPD also offers dues payment through payroll deduction or payment by check.